– You must be aged 22 or over to apply for this role
– You must be able to drive and have business insurance
– *Achieved or be willing to gain a Level 3 Health & Social Care Qualification*
– Excellent IT skills
– Good standard of Numeracy and Literacy
– Be a car driver due to location of the homes and in relation to the job role
– Patience and resilience are key to our company ethos
– Most importantly, you will need to be child centered and have a nurturing approach
Desirable to be registered on the update service (DBS)
Nurture Childcare Services Ltd are recruiting for a Residential Childcare Officer to join a well established home in the Preston Area.
This home supports children with SEBD / CSE.
160 hours per month on a rolling rota basis £8.91 per hour, sleeps are paid at £66, on calls paid at £20.
Must hold Level 3 Residential Children’s Home qualification.
Driver with business insurance essential to post.
If you are hardworking, enthusiastic and enjoy working in a challenging environment, then we would welcome your application.
We aim to provide the highest possible care and environment for our young people to maximise successful outcomes.
* Looking to make a difference
* Be consistent with boundaries
* Able to work under own initiative
* Support staff team and manager
* Complete regular supervisions
* Passion to work with young people (10-17 years)
Job TypeFull Time
Salary£8.91 per hour. Sleeps paid at £66.
Interviews will be held at our HQ based in Great Harwood, Nr. Blackburn.